Clinics & Services
In addition to general medical consultations we are pleased to be able to provide specialist clinics and services covering the following areas:
- Diabetic clinic - regular 6 monthly check-ups are offered with the diabetic nurse.
- Asthma clinic - monitoring and annual reviews are offered.
- Minor surgery - the practice undertakes some minor operations such as the removal of moles, cysts and skin lesions.
- A Mental Health Link worker
- Child health surveillance - all the doctors are registered to provide this service for any child up to the age of 5. This service involves regular assessment checks in conjunction with the health visitors.
- Smoking cessation - appointments available with a practice nurse or healthcare assistant.
- Family planning - a full family planning service (including the fitting of coils and implants) is provided by the practice nurse and doctors. Please ask at reception to book an appointment.
- Maternity services - provided by all the doctors. In addition, the midwife and health visitors are here to give advice.
- Cervical smears - the practice nurse can provide this service as part of a well women check or as a separate service.
- Travel advice - our practice nurses will be pleased to give advice to those patients going abroad. We are also a registered yellow fever centre.